Martial Arts Central is now accepting Martial Arts News, milestones, upcoming events, product and service announcements and related media from Martial Arts professionals and enthusiasts worldwide.
What Audience Does This Site Attract?
- Martial Arts Practitioners
- School owners and instructors
- Enthusiasts and fans
- Equipment suppliers
- Film and Media Companies
- Service-oriented businesses
How Do Publishers Benefit?
- Industry specific news
- Announcements of upcoming martial arts events
- Send Attention-getting press releases
- New school and martial arts business openings
- Better attendance at promoted events
- Higher Search Engine Rankings
- New martial arts product exposure
- Get your news in front of print/online Martial Arts magazine editors
- Get your news in front of online martial arts journalists
- Get your news on Top sites including Google News through our content syndication/distribution partners
- Add news to 3rd party publisher sites via RSS and XML feeds
The creator of Martial Arts Central, Richard Bailey of Client by Design says, “…a lot of work has gone into making it (Martial Arts Central) a place for greater exposure and visibility for anyone who chooses to use it. Publishers (schools, instructors, martial arts professionals, suppliers, event promoters and enthusiasts) simply need to start thinking in terms of news….and then promote it through us. The power of the web, martial arts publications, social media and fan distribution will do the rest. It’s our goal to help build and revitalize the Martial Arts industry by increasing public awareness with positive and ground-breaking news related to the arts on a local and national level”
Martial Arts Central will syndicate and push content to a variety of search engines, directories, blogs, martial arts publications and news sites for maximum exposure and visibility. Social and business networking will also be enlisted to help draw public attention as well as create a supportive environment for those who are interested in Martial Arts activities and products.
With two current account types Martial Arts Central will serve both subscribers and publishers of news.
Martial Arts Central is determined to do its part in promoting public awareness and support for the Martial Arts industry. By publishing relevant news, product reviews, events, and opportunities, Richard Bailey hopes to positively impact this worthwhile discipline and give it more credibility both in individual schools across the country as well as in the online community where awareness of available products and services can be so valuable.
$59/Per Martial Arts News (press) Release Distribution (You provide release suggested 350 words minimum)
$99/Per Martial Arts News (press) Release Distribution + We’ll write your release in a newsworthy format for you.
Contact us for more info.